Here’s a list of FAQ compiled from our customer support team.
1. What is the lead time for production?
Normal lead time is around 10 to 14 working days upon confirmation subject to any others requirement. We do have 24 or 72 hours Super Express or Express services with additional charges. Lead time provided is for general cards production, it may take slightly longer for Touch N’ Go cards or cards require special effect or features. Please confirm again with your sales personnel if you do have specify request.
2. I don’t have a graphic designer, are you able to assist with the artwork?
3. Could you assist to top up with value on customized Touch ‘n Go Card?
Yes, we do provide such services and currently there is no fees impose but full payment of the top up value must be paid full in advance. Currently there is no extra administrative charges for the top up services but may change from time to time depending on Touch n’ Go policy.
4. Any installation or training provided if we purchase your card printers?
Yes, installation will be provided together with training but all have to be done within the same day and same location. There will be further charges if re-installation or training to be activated again.
5. Is there any a guide line or template for us to follow if we would like to submit our own design?
Yes, we will email you upon request.